Monday, March 5, 2012

Conclusions about "The Shelter"

In the movie, "the shelter", I learned something in which I had already knew of. Its the will to survive. In the story they show how the nieghbors were arguing with eachother. They were trying to kill eachother to survive. It comes to show you that the people that appears to be your friend will betray you in order to survive. I understand that everyone wants to survive but, you shouldnt put your friends life on the line in-order to survive. At the end they realize they had betrayed eachother over a satelite. They acted very stupid and childish. They handle the situation the way most people would do it; kill to survive. Then they wanted to throw a block party. Like, come on now, no way I would want to party with the people who wanted to kill me or take their anger out on me. NO WAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment