Friday, September 23, 2011

3 Questions: Bright Stars

1. Why might Charlie be apologyzing to Kathy?
He maybe felt wrong because he flipped out on everyone. Ecspecially the "Blue Guy", Charlie was mad at the "Blue Guy" for numerous reasons. He manhandled her, not purposely, just out of fustration he was meaning to take out on the other guy well the "Blue Guy".


2. How might your reaction toward the "blue guy" be different from Charlie's?
I wouldnt say my reaction will be different. I would have tried to handle evrything in a peaceful manner. Unless i felt aggrevated to the point where i would just flipped out. It may have been a different in a way. I wouldve tried to control my anger.


3. How did the dispute between the "Blue guy" and "Charlie" began?
Charlie wasnt in a good mood.

1 comment:

  1. You are really fixated on Charlie. Is there a reason for that? Charlie represents the more prejudice elements of our society, yet you seem to have sympathy for him. Why?

    ReplyDelete